Wednesday, August 22, 2012

NOTD: Lucky Clouds

Hey lovelies!

How are you guys doing today? I'm so glad I finally pushed myself to do my nails, I'm just so addicted to games lately -____- sigh! they surely are. Before I came up with my mani today I thought of what colors to choose first and to my surprise I never thought it would turn out what I didn't expect it to be.

I called it lucky clouds because it turned out like a St. Patrick's nail art theme, and this is actually my first attempt of clouds design. This is also one of the trendy nail art out there and the first free hand cloud design I came across with was nailside's and her clouds are perfect. So let me show my first free hand cloud design.

I used:
Base Color - Permission To Proceed by Spoiled
Accent Nail Base Color - Metallic 4 Life by OPI over Correction Tape by Spoiled
Clouds - Did It On Em by OPI, Correction Tape by Spoiled and Permission To Proceed by Spoiled
Top Coat - Seche Vite





Let me know your thoughts with my nails today guys, I would love to hear it. 'Til next time guys.

xoxo Tintin

3 comments:

Dear fellow nail junkies ^_^ thanks for dropping some love, your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...