Friday, August 31, 2012

Stamping OK! Tips Tacky :(

Hello ladies!

Yayy it's Friday but same old same old for me, still a laid back day. How's your Friday so far? I've been stressed these last few days, I don't know what happen to my sleeping routine the other day I fell asleep at 4:00 am woke up at 7:00 am exhausted and I still want to go back to sleep but I couldn't. I just want to sleep at normal hours gosh! But anyway it'll probably be back to normal I hope. Moving on, I did this mani yesterday and it didn't turn out as I expected and I feel sad about it. I was actually thinking not to post this, but don't have anything to post so I give it a go. I did stamping and french tips and I wished I haven't added the tips it made my mani looks tacky.

I used:

Base Color - Plenty of Fish In The Sea by Spoiled
Stamp Color - Retro Green by Kleancolor
Free Hand French Tips - Pastel Yellow by Kleancolor
Stamp Design - MASH Plate #21





I still need more practice with the stamping, sometimes it looks crooked after transferring. Have a great weekend guys and see you next time.



1 comment:

  1. I think the stamping isn't bad at all! I do have to agree though the french tips sort of clash a bit. I think it's okay to post fails though. None of us are perfect and really even after years of doing nail art I still have fails all the time. Keep practicing and in no time you'll be an old pro!

    ReplyDelete

Dear fellow nail junkies ^_^ thanks for dropping some love, your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...