Saturday, October 27, 2012

Blue Satin by Kleancolor


This is going to be the last of the Kleancolor that I'll be swatching and then I'll move on to Nanacoco. What I have for you today is Blue Satin by Kleancolor.






  • Color Description: I would describe it as a dull navy blue jelly base with purple undertone packed with subtle glass flecks, few holo bars and holo glitters.
  • Formula: I really like the formula not thick or runny just in the right consistency which makes the application so easy.
  • Finish: Jelly Glitter
  • Coat(s): 2 coats for full opacity with top coat
  • Drying Time: Fast
I think this polish is unique on its own, I like that the holo bars and glitters are not densely packed. The glitters and glass flecks looked subtle on your nails which makes it unique and I think this is one of my favorites from this brand.

3 comments:

Dear fellow nail junkies ^_^ thanks for dropping some love, your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...