Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hare Cosmo Blossoms


Hello ladies!

I'm back with a pretty interesting and unique glitter polish from Hare Polish called "Cosmo Blossoms" and I can't help but just love this, so let me show you what I'm talking about, let's head to the photos.






  • Color Description: A lilac jelly base with small hex green glitters and micro glitters.
  • Formula: Surprisingly very smooth on the texture considering the amount of glitters I expect it to be gritty but the formula is excellent and drag free as well.
  • Finish: Jelly/Glitter
  • Coat(s): 2 coats with top coat
  • Drying Time: Fast
This polish is so unique I love the combination of lilac and green something that you don't see often, this will be added in my favorites. This would look great with a base as well to make the colors pop even more but I love it just by itself. I would definitely check out more of Hare Polishes'.


What do you think of this polish guys? Love it or Leave it? I would love to hear your thoughts.

xoxo Tintin



5 comments:

Dear fellow nail junkies ^_^ thanks for dropping some love, your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...