Monday, December 3, 2012

Mary Kay's Crushed Pearl


Hey guys! I'm glad to finally have something to post today after being absent for a couple of weeks and boy I missed painting my nails, what I have for you today is Mary Kay's Crushed Pearl from the Limited Edition Mary Kay The Art of Nature Collection.


Crushed Pearl is a shimmery sparkly taupe with holo glass flecks. I applied 2 coats for full opacity without top coat. I love the subtleness of this polish and considering it's shimmery it is opaque enough with 2 coats the only down side is the drying time is so slow. And then I decided to do a Christmas  Candy Cane inspired stamping. Are you excited for Christmas Day? What do you want to receive this Christmas? Me, I want more nail polish rack of them lol since I don't have a lot in my collection yet.

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and soft color! It looks great with the candy cane stripes! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I really like the added stripes :D

    ReplyDelete

Dear fellow nail junkies ^_^ thanks for dropping some love, your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...